Wild Dispensary - Immunity Tonic
Wild Dispensary Immunity Tonic centers on elderberry (Sambucus nigra), a plant that has traditionally been used to boost immunity and to ease the symptoms of ills and chills. Delicious tasting and suitable for adults and children.
Elderberries contain natural chemical compounds called anthocyanidins, which are known for immunostimulant effects and also contain antioxidants, vitamin A and C. Manuka has a range of anti-bacterial properties and has a long heritage of traditional use
Targets and supports: Immune System and Circulation
- Direct support and daily Immunity build
- To support recovery from ills and chills
- Warming and versatile formula
- Soothing neat or as a hot or cold drink
Active Ingredients in 5ml dose:
- ^ Otago Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) Tincture equivalent fresh berry 1.675g
- Ginger root (Zingiber officinale) Tincture equivalent fresh root 50 mg
- °NZ Oranges (Citrus sinensis) Tincture equivalent fresh fruit 287.5mg
- ^ Manuka (Leptospermum scoparium) Tincture equivalent fresh leaf 25mg
- °Star anise (Illicium verum) Tincture equivalent pod 12.5 mg
- °Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) Tincture equivalent bark 12.5 mg
- °Cloves (Syzygium aromaticum) Tincture equivalent flower buds 20 mg
°Certified Organic, ^ Wild Harvested, T.E (Tincture Equivalent)
Base ingredients: Organic Brown Rice Syrup, non-palm vegetable glycerin, springwater and citric acid.
Contains no added: Sugar, gluten, yeast, dairy, and no artificial flavours, colours, preservatives, or sweeteners.