Hills Hats - Seattle Linen Cheeky Brim Bucket
Our story begins in 1875 when Englishman Chas Hill opened Hill and Sons, Men’s Hatters on Wellington’s Lambton Quay.
Today we continue to enhance the business established by the adventurous Chas over 140-years-ago. But now it’s we who supply high-end hat specialists around the world.
We love hats. With our solid tradition, our design and engineering expertise, the best hats around are designed and made here – since 1875.
The Seattle Linen Cheeky Brim Bucket hat is the perfect summer hat. This fresh look features a slightly narrower brim than the classic bucket. Easy to roll up for travel. The eyelets making this hat more breathable and lined in light cotton.
Content: 100% Linen
Please check out the size guide, and we are happy to order in any hat in any style!
To care for your Fabric Hat, we recommend the following:
- Remove loose soil with a soft brush
- Hand sponge with warm water. Depending on fabric, you may use a diluted soap but test it on an unseen part first i.e. under the brim at the back
- Do not use detergent, bleach or any other cleaning agent
- Do not wring, squeeze or spin dry
- Use warm iron only
- Store in a cool, dry place. Do not rest the hat on the brim, stand it on the crown
To get you started, here’s some handy hints for keeping your hat in shape.