Common Goods - Waxed Canvas Workshop Apron
Our Waxed Canvas Workshop Apron is designed to keep you clean and looking good while working hard. It's made with 16oz canvas with a softer wax to keep you mobile while you're working. The adjustable leather straps allow you to set your size and easily clip the apron on and off. Colour is Olive.
- We recommend avoiding white or light-coloured tops during a first few uses or when wet as the traditional dye in the leather may transfer.
- When possible, brush away dirt or marks with a dry brush.
- Wipe away marks or stains with a damp cloth (the less water the better).
- Markings caused by water penetration can generally be ironed out.
- Treat our waxed canvas with a little care. Avoid extreme temperatures like hot cars, as the wax on the canvas can melt.
As the idea for Common Goods was conceived, from the very outset we wanted to create a business that gave something back. By offering a range of different causes we want people to not only shop for products that they love but also shop for a cause they believe in. At the same time we aim to create awareness for global causes that people can support directly.
Common Goods Company has developed and curated a range of products to encourage the enjoyment of being outdoors.
Using timeless, tried and tested materials, we offer purchases that will wear and only improve with time.